Re: Continuing the discussion

From: Don H. Hunter, Jr. <dhunter_at_PCNTSERVER10.SIGMAXI.ORG>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 16:20:26 -0400

American Scientist and Sigma Xi appreciates the attention that has been
given to the September-Forum and fully intends to maintain the archive
indefinitely. The web and list services will be maintained even if the
hardware at some point requires replacement. The September-Forum Archive
for the year 1998 is visible at the following address:

http://amsci-forum.amsci.org/archives/september-forum.html

We have no plans, that I am personally aware of to move or disturb this
archive. Additionally, Forum participants are encouraged to continue using
this list service until the 1999 September-Forum list comes on line in late
August of 1999.

Again, Thank You for your participation in this Forum and The Programs of
Sigma Xi and American Scientist Magazine.

Don Hunter

Don H. Hunter, Jr.
Director, Telecommunications and Information Systems
Sigma Xi, The Scientific Research Society
PO Box 13975, 99 Alexander Drive
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
Phone: 1-800-243-6534 extension 235
Fax: 919-549-0090 e-mail: dhunter_at_sigmaxi.org