Re: ALPSP Research study on academic journal authors

From: Jose Luis Borbinha <jose.borbinha_at_IP.PT>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 22:59:52 +0100

> (...)
>In fairness, though, it must be said that the ALPSP meeting that
>launched their report, held in London on 9 April, did also present
>papers on other models. I was specifically asked by ALPSP to address
>the topic of "Non-Commercial Alternatives", and in my paper I
reviewed
>a number of these, including, needless to say, Professor Harnad's
>ideas. The papers from that meeting will appear in the July 1999
issue
>of ALPSP's own journal, Learned Publishing.

I would be very interested in your paper.
Will it be available in a web site, for free access? :-)

Regards,
jlb
José Luis Borbinha <borbinha_at_bn.pt>
Biblioteca Nacional (National Library of Portugal)
Direcção de Serviços de Inovação e Desenvolvimento
(Direction of Services for Innovation and Development)
Campo Grande, 83 - 1749-081 Lisboa - PORTUGAL
Tel./Fax: +351 (1) 7982083 / 7982123