Re: Is ESA first?

From: Alan Kahan <alan_at_ENTSOC.ORG>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 09:51:34 -0500

Tom,

I believe there are a few scientific societies that already offere free
online access on HighWire Press at Stanford. It looks like they are Journal
of Clinical Investigation, BMJ (British Medical Journal), Clinical Medicine
NetPrints, and Advances in Physiology Education. They all offer a free site
through HighWire.

Alan Kahan
Director of Communications
Entomological Society of America