Re: "TOWARDS ELECTRONIC JOURNALS": Tenopir & King

From: Sally Morris <sec-gen_at_ALPSP.ORG.UK>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 12:05:10 +0100

There is another review of the same publication in Learned Publishing
(www.learned-publishing.org)

Sally

Sally Morris, Secretary-General
South House, The Street, Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 3UU, UK

Phone: 01903 871686 Fax: 01903 871457 E-mail: sec-gen_at_alpsp.org.uk
ALPSP Website http://www.alpsp.org.uk

Learned Publishing is now online, free of charge, at
www.alpsp.org.uk/journal