Re: Survey: How many refereed journals can your library NOT afford?

From: Sally Morris <sec-gen_at_ALPSP.ORG>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 17:58:31 -0000

Would I be very cynical to ask whether those who cite articles have
necessarily always read them?

Sally

Sally Morris, Secretary-General
South House, The Street, Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 3UU, UK

Phone: 01903 871686 Fax: 01903 871457 E-mail: sec-gen_at_alpsp.org
ALPSP Website http://www.alpsp.org

Learned Publishing is now online, free of charge, at
www.learned-publishing.org