Alternative Forum for Discussing Peer Review Reform

From: Donald R. Forsdyke <forsdyke_at_post.queensu.ca>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 13:43:37 +0000

Steve Harnad has kindly added my name to the list.

(1) I am "discussion leader" of the internet forum "bionet.journals.note"
which also deals with matters of interest to the present group,
including peer review reform.

http://www.bio.net//hypermail/JRNLNOTE/

(2) My book "Tomorrow's Cures Today? How to Reform the Health Research
System" (Harwood Academic, 2000) is dedicated to reform of the peer-review
process (ISBN 90-5702-603-1).

Donald Forsdyke,
Department of Biochemistry,
Queen's University, Kingston,