Cloture on public-domain solution

From: Stevan Harnad <harnad_at_cogprints.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 23:10:24 +0000

Ok. Joseph has had the last word. But now I am using the moderator's
prerogative to invoke cloture on this topic in the American Scientist
Forum: Until relevant and substantive new data or documentation is
brought to bear on the topic, there will be no more postings on the
alternative of making one's papers public-domain as a means of freeing
the refereed research literature from online access tolls. Please
re-direct any further postings on this topic to the CNI Copyright list:
cni-copyright_at_cni.org -- SH