Re: Electronic Theses and Dissertations 2001

From: Cornish, Graham <Graham.Cornish_at_BL.UK>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 09:02:03 -0000

I presume the limits of copying by UEA are for confidentiality purposes.
Under UK law the whole of an unpublished work can be copied for a reader
unless the author has prohibited this.

By the way, I shall be leaving the British Library at the end of 2001, after
thirty-three years (eighteen of them as copyright advisor), to pursue my
professional interests independently. I can then be contacted at
gp-jm.cornish_at_virgin.net

Graham Cornish