Re: What exactly is the digital preservation problem?

From: Arthur P. Smith <apsmith_at_APS.ORG>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 12:51:49 -0500

On Sun, 6 Jan 2002, David Goodman wrote:

> It may help others to know that
> http://publish.aps.org/IUPAP/program.html contains
> the program for the Nov 2001 conference, but not the proceedings.
> The report of the previous July 2001 working group is available at
> http://www.iupap.org/finalrep.html

A report on the November conference is now also available - see the
first link at:

http://publish.aps.org/IUPAP/

I have electronic copies of rough transcripts of the conference sessions;
these have not yet been officially posted, but email me if you want
a copy. There was a lot of food for thought there, I can't say I've
absorbed it all yet.

                Arthur (apsmith_at_aps.org)