Re: Science Article (Roberts et al.) and Science Editorial

From: Alexander Grimwade <AGRIMWADE_at_THE-SCIENTIST.COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 12:41:22 -0400

The Science web site is run by HighWire Press.
HighWire lists its free online full text journals at

I do not recollect their announcing the implementation of the "free after
one year" policy, but it does seem to be in effect for "certain sections".

Alexander M. Grimwade Ph. D.
3535 Market Street, Suite 200
Philadelphia PA 19104-3385

Phone: (215) 386 9601 x3020