Re: Book on future of STM publishers

From: Vitiello, Giuseppe (ISSN) <"Vitiello,>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 16:28:13 +0200

Dear Mr. Maier,

Thank you for your information. I suppose that, being your exposé the result
of a dissertation, that your book is freely available on an academic server.
I read german. Could you please forward the link to your text?

Thank you very much for your kind information.

YS,

Giuseppe Vitiello
Head - Project Development
ISSN International Centre