Back to the Oral Tradition: Call for Commentators

From: Stevan Harnad <harnad_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 15:23:49 +0000 (GMT)

Starting 13 January at
http://www.interdisciplines.org/defispublicationweb/language/en
there will be an international discussion of the future of web
publishing. You are invited to participate.

A preliminary draft of my own paper on the evolution of language and
communication: "Back to the Oral Tradition Through Skywriting at the
Speed of Thought" is already available at:

http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~harnad/Temp/lyon.html

I would be grateful for any feedback, either now (so I
can fix the final draft if necessary!) or once the official
discussion opens on Jan 13.

Stevan Harnad
Chaire de Recherche du Canada
Centre de Neurosciences de la Cognition (CNC)
Universite du Quebec a Montreal
Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3C 3P8
tel: 1-514-987-3000 2461#
fax: 1-514-987-8952