Re: Nature's vs. Science's Embargo Policy

From: Peter Suber <peters_at_EARLHAM.EDU>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 13:17:56 -0500

>But Peter Suber was unsuccessful in getting it clarified:
>
>(2002) Elsevier's self-archiving policy
>http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~harnad/Hypermail/Amsci/2104.html
>
>(The last includes reference to a letter Peter Suber sent to Derk Haank
>for a clarification of Elsevier self-archiving policy -- to which I
>believe he received no reply.

Correct. I have still not received a reply.

      Peter

Peter Suber, Professor of Philosophy
Earlham College, Richmond, Indiana, 47374
Email peters_at_earlham.edu
Web http://www.earlham.edu/~peters

Editor, Free Online Scholarship Newsletter
http://www.earlham.edu/~peters/fos/
Editor, FOS News blog
http://www.earlham.edu/~peters/fos/fosblog.html