Directory of Archives

From: Stevan Harnad <>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 16:16:38 +0000

This message is for those who have downloaded and have created or are
creating Eprint Archives using the software:

We are trying to maintain a growing list of Eprints adopters, but many
downloaders have not registered themselves. Could I ask you to send
me an email with the URL of your Eprints Archive so we can add it to
our lists?

Many thanks,

Stevan Harnad

Note: A complete archive of the ongoing discussion of providing open
the American Scientist September Forum (98 & 99 & 00 & 01 & 02):

Discussion can be posted to:

See also the Budapest Open Access Initiative:

the Free Online Scholarship Movement:

the OAI site:

and the free OAI institutional archiving software site: