Directory of Eprints.org Archives

From: Stevan Harnad <harnad_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 16:16:38 +0000

This message is for those who have downloaded and have created or are
creating Eprint Archives using the Eprints.org software:

We are trying to maintain a growing list of Eprints adopters, but many
downloaders have not registered themselves. Could I ask you to send
me an email with the URL of your Eprints Archive so we can add it to
our lists?

http://software.eprints.org/users.php
http://software.eprints.org/#sites

Many thanks,

Stevan Harnad

Note: A complete archive of the ongoing discussion of providing open
the American Scientist September Forum (98 & 99 & 00 & 01 & 02):

                            or
    http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~harnad/Hypermail/Amsci/index.html

Discussion can be posted to: american-scientist-open-access-forum_at_amsci.org

See also the Budapest Open Access Initiative:
    http://www.soros.org/openaccess

the Free Online Scholarship Movement:
    http://www.earlham.edu/~peters/fos/timeline.htm

the OAI site:
    http://www.openarchives.org

and the free OAI institutional archiving software site:
    http://www.eprints.org/