Re: Detecting Plagiarism

From: Michael Eisen <mbeisen_at_LBL.GOV>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 09:58:30 -0700

Sally

Are there statistics on how often and through what means scientific journals
detect and pursue plagiarism?

These would be very useful to help frame these discussions, as would some
concrete examples that demonstrate the role that copyright plays in these
actions. It seems like you would be in a good position to provide some.

Michael