Re: On the Need to Take Both Roads to Open Access

From: Sally Morris <sec-gen_at_alpsp.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 13:25:44 +0100

In my opinion, you definitely should not do it without the author's
permission - and in each case checking whether the publisher allows the
author to deposit the peer-reviewed, published version or not

Sally

Sally Morris, Secretary-General
South House, The Street, Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 3UU, UK

Phone: 01903 871686 Fax: 01903 871457 E-mail: sec-gen_at_alpsp.org
ALPSP Website http://www.alpsp.org