Re: On the Need to Take Both Roads to Open Access

From: B. Stemmer <b.stemmer_at_UMONTREAL.CA>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 09:37:43 -0400

Thanks from me too to Stephen and Barbara.
Concerning informing the research community: A colleague and I had a
poster on this issue about 4 years ago at a scientific conference. The
feedback at the conference was very encouraging and interstingly enough
we still get emails now of people asking us about the developments. So I
think this is one way to continue.
Brigitte Stemmer