Re: Open Letter to Philip Campbell, Editor, Nature

From: Eberhard R. Hilf <hilf_at_PHYSNET.PHYSIK.UNI-OLDENBURG.DE>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 17:23:22 +0100

Copright /right of the Author law in Germany means:
it serves the publishers the right of the form, format, layout of the
paper, not the content. There is no rights management for the content.
Thus this fits to not selfarchive the .pdf file of the publisher but the
content in a form and format of the author.
Ebs