ALPSP request for information about Open Access publications

From: Sally Morris <chief-exec_at_alpsp.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 10:46:33 +0100

ALPSP is very interested in gathering together as much data as
possible from publishers who are involved in open access publications
or experiments - including those which have switched away from full or
optional open access, as well as those which have moved the other way or
which have been OA from the start. Once we know what data is available,
we would like to consider engaging a suitable consultant to produce an
analysis so that we can all learn from our pioneering colleagues'
experience

First of all, I'd like to know of any publishers (traditional or
otherwise) who would be interested in this kind of data-sharing and
analysis. Then we could perhaps set up some round-table meetings,
possibly one in the UK and one in the US, to discuss what's available
and what kind of analyses people would find it helpful to see

Please let me know if you are interested in participating

Many thanks

Sally

Sally Morris, Chief Executive
South House, The Street, Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 3UU, UK

Phone: +44 (0)1903 871686 Fax: +44 (0)1903 871457=20
E-mail: chief-exec_at_alpsp.org
ALPSP Website http://www.alpsp.org