Re: The Special Case of Law Reviews

From: Terry Martin <martin_at_LAW.HARVARD.EDU>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 17:07:51 -0500

I'll save you the trouble. As incoming chair of the committee on libraries
and technology of the American Association of Law Schools, this was an
issue I hoped to address in the coming year. I'll report back in a few months.

At 04:53 PM 11/20/2003, you wrote:
>It would be nice to see the actual figures on Law Reviews' self-archiving
>policies, though. Does anyone actually have the data -- or a list of the email
>addresses that I could send a query to?
>
>Stevan Harnad

Harry S. Martin III
Henry N. Ess III Librarian & Professor of Law
Harvard Law School
511 Areeda Hall
1545 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02138