Re: Measuring cumulating research impact loss across fields and time

From: Stevan Harnad <harnad_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:42:21 +0000

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 zielinskic_at_who.int wrote:

> I've just downloaded (in two different ways, with the same
> results), your excellent OA ppt presentation, but keep getting a big red X
> instead of the graphic for slides 23 (OAIster data), 40 (Growth in no of
> institutional full text archives) and 42 ("More work needs to be done"). I
> would be most grateful if you could kindly attach those graphics to a reply.
>
> Chris Zielinski
> World Health Organization

It's a mac-to-PC ppt compatibility problem.

You will find each full slide at the corresponding number in:
http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~harnad/Temp/self-archiving_files/
e.g.
http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~harnad/Temp/self-archiving_files/Slide0023.gif
http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~harnad/Temp/self-archiving_files/Slide0040.gif