Re: American Scientist Open Access Forum: 2004 email and URL updates

From: Stevan Harnad <harnad_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 10:24:57 +0000

Dear Don,

I am sending your reply to the whole list, so the solution is
understood by all:

(1) The new address for posting to the AmSci list is, as already
announced:

(2) The new AmSci Forum site is (long, but a bit shorter than the first
announcement):

(3) The old AmSci site will stay up, so old links keep working, but no new
postings will appear there as of 2004. (Don, could you delete all 2004
postings and instead put a redirect in the 2004 file? I will hand-redirect
any further postings to the new address till it has caught on.)

Best wishes to all,

Stevan