Re: Open Access Does Not require Republishing and Reprinting Rights

From: Sally Morris <>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 20:43:56 +0000

This information is slightly out of date - Copyright in the US no longer has
to be registered (although many people still recommend registration as an
additional safeguard)

Sally Morris, Chief Executive
South House, The Street, Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 3UU, UK

Phone: +44 (0)1903 871686 Fax: +44 (0)1903 871457
ALPSP Website

Our journal, Learned Publishing, is included in the
ALPSP Learned Journals Collection,