Re: DOAJ, OAIster and Romeo should chart growth, as EPrints does

From: Bjørnshauge Lars <Lars.Bjornshauge_at_LUB.LU.SE>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 13:03:09 +0000

When it comes to the DOAJ we will in a couple of months launch the DOAJII with metadata on article level, by then we will be able to provide figures as to the number of articles in the DOAJ journals (that by then are able to provide such metadata).

I hope this will accommodate the need for more useful figures as to the amount of OA articles in Open Access Journals - according to the criteria used in the DOAJ service.

Kindest regards

Lars Björnshauge