Re: Author Publication Charge Debate

From: Sally Morris (ALPSP) <"Sally>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:55:46 +0000

I wonder whether publishers of OA journals couldn't all accept, on the same
kind of basis as the HINARI and other similar arrangements for
free/discounted subscriptions, that they would waive fees entirely to
authors in the first band of countries, and discount them (half?) to the
next band. Then all would be consistent

Sally

NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS - PLEASE UPDATE YOUR RECORDS. THANKS!

Sally Morris, Chief Executive
South House, The Street, Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 3UU, UK

Phone: +44 (0)1903 871686 Fax: +44 (0)1903 871457
E-mail: chief-exec_at_alpsp.org
ALPSP Website http://www.alpsp.org

Our journal, Learned Publishing, is included in the
ALPSP Learned Journals Collection, www.alpsp-collection.org