Re: American Scientist Open Access Forum: 2004 email and URL updates

From: Stevan Harnad <harnad_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 14:16:21 +0000

On Mon, 8 Mar 2004, [identity deleted] wrote:

> Dear Stevan,
>
> I have a graduate (master's) student who wishes to do her dissertation about
> pricing policies in electronic publishing. It would be helpful to her to be
> able to access the American Scientist Open Access Forum - I'm not sure if it
> has restricted entry. If it has, could you please admit her until (say) 30
> September so that she can observe the ongoing controversies?

A complete archive of the ongoing discussion of providing open
access to the peer-reviewed research literature online (1998-2004)
is available at the American Scientist Open Access Forum:
        To join the Forum:
        Post discussion to:
        Hypermail Archive:
    http://www.cogsci.soton.ac.uk/~harnad/Hypermail/Amsci/index.html