Re: Interview with Derk Haank, (former) CEO, Elsevier

From: Richard Poynder <>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 00:37:30 +0100

    Prior Topic Threads:

    "Interview with Elsevier Science"

    "Re: Interview with Derk Haank, CEO, Elsevier"

I am hoping in the near future to interview Derk Haank, formerly
chairman of Elsevier Science and now CEO of Springer Science+Business
Media, for Information Today ( I
would welcome from any suggestions from participants in the American
Scientist Open Access Forum for specific questions they would like
to see me put to Derk, or any general issues/topics they would like
me to raise with him. My last interview with Derk took place in 2002

Thank you.

Richard Poynder
Freelance Journalist