Re: Internet Librarian International

From: Richard Poynder <aotg20_at_DSL.PIPEX.COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 20:44:24 +0100

Dear Jean-Claude,

I'm more than happy to discuss the relationship between the Open Source
/Free Software movement and the Open Access movement with you, but I suspect
Stevan would object to our doing so on the AMSCI mailing list. In answer to
your specific question: if you want to access Windows Media Player files on
the Linux platform what you can do is try Mplayer, which can be downloaded
at: http://www.mplayerhq.hu/homepage/design7/info.html.

Best wishes,

Richard Poynder