Re: Evolving Publisher Copyright Policies On Self-Archiving

From: Rick Anderson <>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 18:45:07 +0000

> I do not wish to be uncharitable, but I really don't think this Forum
> (or my time) is or should be devoted to meeting David's challenges or
> satisfying his interests.

It seems to me that if David's challenges bear on the legality of a
particular OA strategy or practice, especially a strategy or practice
that you, Stevan, are specifically encouraging others in this forum to
take, then this forum is in fact an excellent place for you to answer
those challenges.

Rick Anderson
Dir. of Resource Acquisition
University of Nevada, Reno Libraries