Re: University of Southampton to provide free access to academic research online

From: Subbiah Arunachalam <subbiah_a_at_YAHOO.COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 08:55:18 +0000

Congratulations to the University of Southampton. We
have always enjoyed reading the powerful writings of
Stevan Hranad and we (at the M S Swaminathan Research
Foundation in Chennai, India) had the privilege of
having Les Carr for a whole week early this year when
he conducted two workshops on open archives using
EPrints software. We were touched by his friendly and
courteous behaviour and amazed at his commitment and
deveotion to duty.

Arun