ETD2005: Sydney, Australia - Call for Papers

From: Tony Cargnelutti <t.cargnelutti_at_UNSW.EDU.AU>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 08:42:05 +1100

Dear colleagues
Stevan Harnad has kindly added me to the Open Access Forum list. Please see
below details of the ETD2005 Conference being held in Sydney, Australia in
September 2005. Stevan is the principle Keynote for the conference. I hope
that some of the members of this list may be able to contribute either by
presenting papers, or as delegates. I hope that members might also promote
the conference if possible to your colleagues. We have put a promotional
package on the website as well - a ppt presentation and versions of our flyer.
I sincerely hope that some of you will be able to attend.
Many thanks.
Tony Cargnelutti

*********************************************************************************************************************

...evolution through discovery: ETD2005
8th International Symposium on Electronic Theses and Dissertations
University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
28th - 30th September 2005

We are pleased to announce the Call for Papers for ETD2005: evolution
through discovery the key international conference tackling important
issues of open access to scholarly research. Join this worldwide movement
by being involved - your ideas and contributions are important.
Please see the three conference themes:
http://adt.caul.edu.au/etd2005/program.html

To submit an expression of interest or abstract online, please see the Call
for Papers page on the conference website:
http://adt.caul.edu.au/etd2005/call.html.

We look forward to seeing you at the conference.

Andrew Wells
Chair
ETD2005 Conference
mailto:etd2005_at_unsw.edu.au

Tony Cargnelutti
Chair, Program Committee
ETD2005 Conference
mailto:etd2005_at_unsw.edu.au

***************************
Hosted by:
Council of Australian University Librarians (CAUL)
The University of New South Wales Library
Networked Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations (NDLTD)
***************************
Conference organisers:
ICE Australia
***************************
Holly Dowse
Event Coordinator

International Conferences and Events (ICE) Australia P/L
183 Albion Street
Surry Hills NSW 2010
Ph: 61-2 9544 9134
Fx: 61-2 9522 4447
holly_at_iceaustralia.com
www.iceaustralia.com

*********************************************************************************************************************

Tony Cargnelutti
Manager, Online Services Department
UNSW Library
The University of New South Wales
Sydney NSW 2052 AUSTRALIA
t.cargnelutti_at_unsw.edu.au
Tel: +61 2 9385 1531 Fax: +61 2 9385 8002
http://info.library.unsw.edu.au/
Australian Digital Theses (ADT) Program Manager
http://adt.caul.edu.au/
NDLTD Board Member
http://www.ndltd.org/
ETD2005 Program Committee Chair