Re: Demoprints: Seeing/Doing the Keystrokes is Believing/Knowing

From: Bill Cohen <bcohen7719_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 16:55:39 -0400 (EDT)
Stevan:

I am double-checking....is everything OK with the project
involving Haworth Press...or is there anything that we can
help with?

Also, do you have your own website with links?   It might
be productive to exchange links with our imprint,
Haworth Information Press.

Lastly, is there anything that Haworth Press can do to become more "green"?   If you have one of our journals,
you'll have a sample of the "Instructions for Authors"
which can be critiqued.

With kind regards,

Bill Cohen, Publisher
The Haworth Press, Inc.