Belinda Isaac's article on Open Access in IC Wales (fwd)

From: Stevan Harnad <harnad_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 23:13:09 +0100

Lest AmSci Forum members conclude that all or even most of the press
coverage of the RCUK is as botched as this and the preceding posting,
do have a look at this one in the Guardian (and remember the next-but-one
posting by Chuck Hamaker from The Register!). And there's more to come.

    Jimmy Leach, Open access failings 'cost UK £1.5bn', The Guardian,
    September 16, 2005.
    http://education.guardian.co.uk/elearning/story/0,10577,1571791,00.html