JISC Digital Repository Study

From: Zuccala, Alesia <a.zuccala_at_WLV.AC.UK>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 14:01:53 -0000

Dear List Members:

The University of Wolverhampton and Loughborough University are
collaboratively working on a U.K. Joint Information Systems Committee
(JISC) funded research project, entitled "User Needs and Potential Users
of Public Repositories: An Integrated Analysis"
http://cybermetrics.wlv.ac.uk/DigitalRepositories/

The Cognitive Sciences E-Prints Archive http://cogprints.org/ was
selected by our project team as one of our study repositories. Cogprints
is a subject specialty repository designed to support cognitive sciences
research, and the work of other scholarly communities in related areas.

We would like to invite you to participate in our JISC-funded study as a
questionnaire respondent.  Specifically, we are interested in obtaining
can be found at the following link
http://www.my3q.com/go.php?url=repository/86417

If you choose to participate, this questionnaire will only take up
approximately 10 minutes of your time.  Your cooperation will be greatly
appreciated!

Regards,
Alesia Zuccala
Alesia Zuccala (Dr.)
Statistical Cybermetrics Research Group
School of Computing & Information Technology
University of Wolverhampton
MI Building, City Campus-South
Wulfruna Street, Wolverhampton, WV1 1SB
United Kingdom