Re: measuring affiliation

From: Leslie Chan <chan_at_UTSC.UTORONTO.CA>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 14:38:42 -0400

Heather is right. We also encourage our faculty to promote and assist with
archiving of publications from scholarly associations and research networks
they belong to. This enable scholars who are not formally affiliated with a
university and researchers from resource-poor countries to have a place to
archive their publications. It is a good way to use the repository as a
community building tool.

Leslie Chan