When is a Journal Open Access?

From: peter murray-rust <pm286_at_CAM.AC.UK>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 08:18:50 +0000

I have a question which I hope is simply and accurately stated:

Is Journal FOO "Open Access"?

I would be grateful if list members could help me
to answer this question. I shall take a single
example of a journal and ask for opinions as to
whether the journal is Open Access. I should make
it clear that I believe there are many other
journals which pose similar questions and that -
apart from the Open Access problem I have no problems with the Journal

The DOAJ includes the journal:

<http://www.doaj.org/doaj?func=further&passMe=http://www.mdpi.net/molbank/index.htm>Molbank

ISSN: 14228599