Re: Pit-Bulls vs. Petitions: A Historic Time for Open Access

From: Stevan Harnad <harnad_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 10:15:43 +0000

Another appeal to stop the endless bickering in the pits, on both
sides. We've been doing it for years and it does not resolve anything.
A practical solution is at hand that will almost certainly usher in
100% OA: Let us focus on getting the OA self-archiving mandates
adopted worldwide, now; nothing else matters any more. -- SH