Re: Stevan Harnad's misconception 1

From: Stevan Harnad <harnad_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 19:11:03 +0000

(1) I am not sure why Jan posted a long series of separate postings
instead of replying in one posting to my one posting.

(2) "Misconception 1" below seems to be all about idoelogy, and begs
the concrete question: Is Jan/Springer for or against OA
self-archiving mandates, and if not, how can he say he is for OA?

Stevan Harnad