Re: Librarians and OA advocacy

From: C.Oppenheim_at_lboro.ac.uk <C.Oppenheim_at_LBORO.AC.UK>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 18:13:37 +0100

I agree with Fred. I'm not sure where this notion that librarians are
anti green OA has come from. I've not seen any publication by a
librarian to that effect, and it certainly doesn't correspond to views
informally expressed to me by librarians.

Charles

Professor Charles Oppenheim
Head
Department of Information Science