Re: Brazilian Meeting to Promote Open Access Mandates

From: Stevan Harnad <harnad_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 18:28:18 +0100

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 17:58:58 -0400
From: Carolina Rossini <carolina.rossini -- gmail.com>
To: BOAI Forum <boai-forum -- ecs.soton.ac.uk>

Dear Profa. Sely, Prof. Peter and collegues,

This is a great step from and for Brazilian Universities.

In this sense, I would like to share with you the article I've just finished
about Open Access and I would like to thanks for everybody in this list,
since, as you can notice in my bibliography, your work really helped and
encouraged me.

The name is: "The Open Access Movement: opportunities and challenges for
developing countries. Let them live in interesting times.", and it can be
accessed at Diplo Foundation site:
http://campus.diplomacy.edu/env/scripts/Pool/GetBin.asp?IDPool=3737

Carolina Rossini
Sao Paulo - Brazil