Interim Central Repositories for Authors Without Institutional Repositories

From: Stevan Harnad <harnad_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 11:15:17 +0000

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 08:33:08 +0000
From: Christopher Gutteridge <cjg -- ecs.soton.ac.uk>
To: Dr. Steven J. Bartlett <sbartlet -- willamette.edu>
Cc: Stevan Harnad <harnad -- ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: repository question

Hi. In the UK there's a project called "The Depot" for this situation, but I
think it's only for UK academics. http://depot.edina.ac.uk/about/
Possibly there's a similar US project that I'm not aware of.

Alternatively, many of your papers may be suitable for http://cogprints.org/
which is a subject based repository we run, which covers psychology.
--
Christopher Gutteridge -- http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/people/cjg
Lead Developer, EPrints Project, http://eprints.org/