Re: OA in Europe suffers a setback

From: FrederickFriend <ucylfjf_at_UCL.AC.UK>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 14:24:17 -0000

I agree that an opportunity was lost on 13 September. I am sure more members
of this list would have contacted their MEP if they had known that the
Communication was on the Research Committee's agenda. But I think there will
be other opportunities to make MEPs aware of the importance of this matter.
My view is that the missed opportunity should be a wake-up call to the
research community to ensure that MEPs are briefed in anticipation of future
meetings of the European Parliament.

Fred Friend