OA Publishing and Blogs

From: Josh Jones <Joshua.Jones_at_TUFTS.EDU>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 14:19:54 -0400

I've noticed that other than this list serve, blogs (at least, those by
academics) seem to be the most active discussion arena (at least in the
United States) on issues of open-access publishing.

For instance, see Crooked
Timber--http://crookedtimber.org/2008/03/13/incentives-for-reviewing/#commen
t-232332

or, Marginal