Re: Convergent IR Deposit Mandates vs. Divergent CR Deposit Mandates

From: (wrong string) édon Jean-Claude <jean.claude.guedon_at_UMONTREAL.CA>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 07:31:52 -0400

This may be true, Les, but, to my mind, this is not very significant.

I have never bought the argument of limited resources which would force us all into the same mold. This said, I am glad that something like SWORD is coming along. While I serenely accept a certain degree of overlap and duplication, if only because it also provides a degree of extra robustness, I also like decreasing waste where possible, doable and significant