Re: AMERICAN-SCIENTIST-OPEN-ACCESS-FORUM Digest - 8 Aug 2008 to 9 Aug 2008 (#2008-153)

From: (wrong string) édon Jean-Claude <jean.claude.guedon_at_UMONTREAL.CA>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 09:22:27 -0400

I had always assumed that this list dealt with policy issues, not styles of expression.

Just a remark done with a smile (and no cynicism). And indeed, as I have had the opportunity to express it a little while ago, "le style, c'est l'homme" (Buffon).

As for creating better indicators, I am not involved in this kind of work, but I am all for it, of course. Who can be against motherhood and apple pie (and Yves Gingras)?

Jean-Claude Guédon