Re: Author's final draft and citing

From: (wrong string) édon <jean.claude.guedon_at_umontreal.ca>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 13:06:59 -0400

    [ Your display is set for the "iso-8859-1" character set. ]

I find this form of behaviour unacceptable. It borders on
unacknowledged censorship.

Let me give a quick example: I never conflated citability and
branding, but Stevan does in his "summary". So beware of Stevan's
"summaries". They read more like polemical devices or editorials.

It also and clearly illustrates how he often misreads what people
write.

I call on Stevan simply to post the whole message I sent last night.
It is not very long and it points out how Stevan does not dialogue
well.

It is not for him, as moderator, to judge what is tedious or not,
monumentally trivial or not. A moderator should address the issue of
relevance, not tediousness. He or she should also carefully
distinguish between his (her) role as moderator and as party in a
discussion.

Perhaps Stevan should give up the moderation of this list and thus
enjoy greater polemical freedom.

Jean-Claude Guédon