Re: Censorship

From: Sally Morris (Morris Associates) <"Sally>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 12:40:08 +0100

It seems pertinent to ask why my own posting on the subject has not been
forwarded to the list...

Sally

Sally Morris
Consultant, Morris Associates (Publishing Consultancy)
South House, The Street
Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 3UU, UK
Tel: +44(0)1903 871286
Fax: +44(0)8701 202806
Email: sally_at_morris-assocs.demon.co.uk