(wrong string) édon is wrong, and so is Zinath Rehana

From: (wrong string) édon <jean.claude.guedon_at_umontreal.ca>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 10:27:56 -0400

    [ Your display is set for the "iso-8859-1" character set. ]

I believe that my position is now clear. The long delay in seeing my
message appear in my own in-boxled me to believe that it had been
censored. It was not. I repeat: it was not!

As for the unexpected support from Mr. Rehana, it came as a total
surprise and only muddied the waters further. I wrote back privately
the following message to Mr. Rehana (with a copy to Stevan) :

I am in no position to evaluate your claim. I have not studied the
situation and have not asked to do so.

Best,

Jean-Claude Guédon

Cc Stevan Harnad

This will give a clear measure of my position with regard to Mr.
Rehana. I have not engaged at all in this particular debate because
it did not look important to me.

I hope all is clear now.

Best to all,

Jean-Claude Guédon