Re: Censorship

From: Tom Cochrane <t.cochrane_at_QUT.EDU.AU>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 13:35:36 +1000

I fully support the way this list is run and moderated. It provides invaluable and timely information on issues of importance and topicality.

It's far and away the best moderated list of which I am a member.

Professor Tom Cochrane | Deputy Vice-Chancellor
Technology, Information and Learning Support
Queensland University of Technology | GPO Box 2434 | Brisbane | Qld | Australia | 4001
Ph: +61 7 3138 2560 | Fax: +61 7 3138 1823 | Mobile:0414 632 560

Email: t.cochrane_at_qut.edu.au

CRICOS No. 00213J