Re: AMERICAN-SCIENTIST-OPEN-ACCESS-FORUM: approval required (4530AF53)

From: Stevan Harnad <amsciforum_at_GMAIL.COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 08:52:51 -0400

Moderator's Note: The following posting, which was sent for posting to
the moderator's gmail address instead of to the American Scientist
Open Access Forum, is being re-posted to the list as requested. Please
note, however, that this posting is on no account appearing because of
the "lawyers' advice" alluded to below. What is posted on the American
Scientist Open Access Forum is determined by the specific focus of the
Forum, which is Open Access policy and practice. It is the moderator
who judges whether a posting is within the focus of the Forum, and
whether there are any legal, moral or ethical reasons for disallowing
the post. Posters are asked not to accompany their posts with actual
or purported legal advice.

Stevan Harnad